Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Eighty Tree Cafe @ Lebuh Cintra, Penang

Haven't updated my blog for awhile since I went back to 9-5 working life.
But that doesn't stop me from visiting new places and trying out new food.
Last week it was Eighty Tree Cafe, located at Lebuh Cintra.



 I was glad to find that there's a parking area just around the corner to the cafe.
Hustle free parking. A good start!

Love this mini house beside the carpark

snapping away at the painted window outside the cafe

The menu. love the idea of the food photo collection

We ordered one set meal which comes with a main course, mushroom soup and drink.
Forgot the exact price, but it costs less than RM20 for the set

Mushroom soup with garlic bread

I ordered grilled diavola chicken due to this is the first time I came across diavola sauce.
It tasted sweet and tangy. Nothing spectacular, but something different for a change ~

J ordered grill fish with mint sauce. 
I can tell she didn't really like it, but I think it tasted alright. 

Overall the food is average, but price is very reasonable. 
Which means I can visit more often :p


The cafe has a warm and cosy feel to it. Decorated with adorable little things all around.

Vintage camera and Eiffel tower ♥ 

Comfy corner ~
Not sure if it's meant for guests or a place for the owner to take a break


Boards adorned with beautiful postcards and photos. 
Can you spot the illustration by Takagi Naoko (高木直子)?? Simply love her books~


chalkboard menu

Polaroid camera


I can't help but notice I share many things in common as the owner. 
Vintage stuff, selection of books, rubber stamps etc.
Definitely a place where I can spend my day having a drink/ snack while enjoy a good reading

Eighty Tree Cafe
Address: 83, Lebuh Cintra, 10100 Penang.
 Contact/ Tel: 016 2320501
Tue - Sun: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm 

No comments:

Post a Comment