Thursday, April 5, 2012

Chai Leng Park Smel's cafe


After the first visit,
Smel's cafe has become my top choice whenever I'm in for a treat in mainland.
Located in the residential area of Chai Leng Park,
the place is pretty secluded. Here's the address:
20, Lebuh Raya Kurau,Taman Chai Leng, 11300 Perai, Malaysia


Simple yet tasteful decor, not overly crowded, 
A comfy environment to have gathering with friends or just to relax by yourself.



Needless to say it offers good food with reasonable price. 
Which is the reason that keeps me coming back for more. :)


Unlike most restaurants which offers typical western food, 
(chicken chop with A sauce, B sauce, C sauce. you get the idea)
you can actually feel the passion and effort they put in the food.
From the varieties on the menu to tiny details like dressing and vegetables they use as sides. 


 

During my visits, I've always ordered the soup of the day just to give myself surprises. :D
And no, they're not always mushroom soup. 
So far I've had broccoli soup, seafood chowder and corn chowder.
Kinda curious what more soup can they come up with. lol


Besides the main course, they also offer a wide selection of desserts and snacks.
Which, makes it a good hang out/ yam cha place too.



Was struggling whether to write this post.
A part of me wanted to keep it to myself,
while the other me felt a good place like this shouldn't go unnoticed.
So here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment