Thursday, October 11, 2012

Singapore Trip - day 2

Day 2 started off quite late in the afternoon.
I'm on a mission to get a waterbrush for outdoor sketching.



My friend suggested we visit the national library on our way.
They have a wide collections of books, great reading area and even an outdoor garden.
Wished we have that too. -_-"


Next up, my only itinerary for this trip: Bras Basah complex.
It's the hub of art, culture and education.


Found the water brush in a big art supply shop called the Art Friend.
I originally planned on getting a Pentel aquash, but only the smallest brush was available, 
so I got a Kuretake Zig BrusH2O instead. 

Will do a post once I test it out. :)



Heard of this shop (Cat Socrates) from a Taiwan blogger. 
No photographs allowed, but you can see more on their website.

It's full of all things beautiful.
From notebooks, ornaments, handicrafts and so on...
 I spent forever admiring at them.


 Meet up with friends for dinner @ Marina Bay Sans food court.

Take in the night view of Marina Bay after meal~

No comments:

Post a Comment