Thursday, June 19, 2014

Vivo American Pizza & Panini @ Aeon Bukit Mertajam

I was scouting out the new Aeon Jusco at Bukit Mertajam and stumbled across this new place - 
Vivo American Pizza & Panini. 
And you're right, OF COURSE I had to try it out!~



Located on the ground floor, opposite Secret Recipe

Welcoming interior and atmosphere

I actually visited Vivo twice in two consecutive weeks. 
That's HOW MUCH I enjoyed their food. 
Simply put: good food, affordable price and wide variety.

Here's a compilation of what I had on both visits.

Vivo salad RM8.90
I prefer their Caesar salad over this because of the dressing.
Still, their salad is clean very well so you won't taste any bitterness 
and the bread crumbs just make it all the more enjoyable.. 

Chamomile tea RM4.50 
Bonus: comes along with a yummy cookie

Ice lemon tea RM4.90 & Mango delight RM11.90
Their drinks are in bigger portion than most eateries and at a reasonable price too. Happy~

Cream of mushroom soup RM4.90
Lots of  mushroom chunks. Absolutely satisfying

 Classic Caesar salad RM9.90
Fresh greens, bread crumbs AND salty chicken strips!! Love love love.... 
Pardon the picture, only remember to take one when we were already half way through....hehe

 8" Smoked chicken BBQ RM13.90 
Thin crunchy crust with generous toppings. 
Because of the thin crust I can finish one on my own. MORE PLS!~

Creamy mushroom (vegetarian) RM14.90 
I'm not a fan of white sauce, but this is just nice (not too jelak) 
probably because of the mixture with tomato sauce and al-dente pasta PLUS endless portion of mushrooms
This is a dish you might want to share if you're a small eater.

 New York fish & chips RM18.90
When I saw this among the signature dish, I was like how good can a fish & chip be?? 
But, my sister HAD to try it out, so...
Well, turns out it is better than normal fish n chips.
The coating is crunchy but not burned, 
while the fish still maintains it's texture and flavour (no stinky fishy smell).
Still, I'd recommend other dishes, unless you absolutely must have fish and chip.


* Saw in several blogs that Vivo is giving out discounts/ promotion vouchers to guests who like their FB page on the spot until end of July 2014. 
Not sure how true this is, as I've dined there twice and the staff never mention....Kek sim >O<
 So, do ask and let me know ;)

 Vivo American Pizza & Panini
Address: G10, Ground Floor, Aeon Mall Bukit Mertajam, 
Jalan Rozhan, Alma, 14000 Bukit Mertajam Penang.
Opening hours: 10am - 10pm daily


No comments:

Post a Comment