Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Yin's Sourdough Pizza @ Wisma Yeap Chor Ee, Penang

Yin's Sourdough Pizza has been on my visit list for the longest time.
So happy I finally get to tick it off.

Yin's Sourdough Pizza


I was surprised as soon as I stepped into the Yeap Chor Ee building. 

Yin's Sourdough Pizza Interior


Besides the cafe itself, there's so much going on.
There's an assortment of breads at one corner.

Yin's Sourdough Pizza bakery section


A science exhibition by Penang Science Cluster ...

Penang Science Cluster

An outdoor area with wood workshop
Yin's Sourdough Pizza surroundings


The whole atmosphere was very spacious and interesting~

Yin's Sourdough Pizza surroundings


The food didn't disappoint either.

Yin's Sourdough Pizza

Mushroom with rocket salad pizza was on menu that day. 
No way I can resist that!! Not when they combine 2 of my favourites in 1 pizza!~


Yin's Sourdough Pizza mango kefir

I ordered mango kefir since I never tried kefir before. 
Actually, it tastes just like lassi...


Yin's Sourdough Pizza cake

My coffee addict friend ordered coffee and peanut butter cake. 
We find the combination a bit odd.

Nonetheless, 
I thoroughly enjoyed myself wandering around the building and enjoying the food.


Yin's Sourdough Pizza

Address: Wisma Yeap Chor Ee, Gat Lebuh China, 10300, Georgetown, Penang.
Opening Hours: 1130am - 10pm Weekdays; 8am - 10pm Weekends. 
Closed on Wednesdays
Contact Number: 6011- 2419 5118

No comments:

Post a Comment